What is it?
We offer daily group and private classes in Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, and Yin.
These are 1 hour long classes hosted by our fully qualified teachers catering to all different styles and experience levels.
Our classes are adapted to the level of ability of the students attending. Variations are always given so that beginners and more advanced students can enjoy the class equally.
Classes are held in our purpose built on-site yoga shala so you can enjoy the tranquility and atmosphere of the retreat whilst deep into your practice.
A number of our students have been so motivated by the experience that they have gone on to complete a yoga teacher training course themselves.
What are the benefits of yoga?
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice that originated in ancient India. It involves a combination of postures, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques that can provide a wide range of benefits, including:
- Improved flexibility: Yoga postures, or asanas, can help increase your range of motion and improve flexibility, which can reduce the risk of injuries and improve overall physical performance.
- Increased strength: Holding yoga poses can help build strength in your muscles, particularly in your core and upper body.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Yoga emphasizes relaxation and stress reduction, which can help you feel calmer and more centered in your everyday life.
- Better sleep: Practicing yoga can improve the quality of your sleep and reduce insomnia.
- Lowered blood pressure: Research suggests that regular yoga practice can help reduce blood pressure levels in people with hypertension.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Some studies have found that practicing yoga can help lower cholesterol levels and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Better mental clarity and focus: The combination of breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga postures can help improve mental focus and clarity.
- Enhanced immune function: Yoga has been shown to boost the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies and activating immune cells.
When is it?
You can see our weekly schedule here.